Roemer’s Point S Name Our Snowman Contest – Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win a prize. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
Contest runs from 11/29/2017 through midnight on 12/15/2017
- How to Enter: The Roemer’s Point S Name Our Snowman Contest runs through midnight December 15, 2017 (Mountain Standard Time). There are two ways you can enter the contest.
Enter through Facebook – You must have a Facebook account and internet access to enter the contest through Facebook. To enter the contest through Facebook, sign in to your Facebook account and visit the Roemer’s Point S Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RoemersPointS . Make a comment on the post containing “Name Our Snowman Contest.”
Enter by sending an email to [email protected]ry.com with your name for our snowman.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to all legal residents of the state of Montana ages 18 years and over as of the date of entry. Employees of Roemer’s Point S or any other Point S store and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Selection of Winner: Roemer’s Point S management will select the best name from among the eligible entries received during the contest period. Roemer’s Point S may take Facebook feedback into account in selecting the winning name, but shall select the winning name at its sole discretion. Roemer’s Point S will announce the winning name on the Roemer’s Point S Facebook page and shall notify the person who submitted the winning name by direct message or email. In the event that the winning name is submitted by multiple entrants, the entrant who submitted the name first shall be the winner.
- Prize: The winner will receive a $100 Missoula Downtown gift card.
- Publicity Release: By entering the contest, each entrant grants Roemer’s Point S the right to use said entrant’s name, photo, image and video in any and all media to announce the winner of the contest.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this contest, each entrant releases Facebook and Roemer’s Point S from any liability related to the contest.